Name is required.
Email address is required.
Invalid email address
Answer is required.
Exceeding max length of 5KB

car charger option?

keith fitzgerald Jul 20, 2013 01:58PM CDT

How do I charge this in my car, and is the power output going to be ok for the unit? also where do I get a car charger for it? If I am on road it would be a great option if I forget to charge it. Any info good here:)

Up -1 rated Down
Lisa Jul 23, 2013 12:37AM CDT SOUNDFREAQ Customer Service Ninja
Thank you for being a Soundfreaq customer, and we're glad to hear you are taking your Soundfreaq on the go! We recommend purchasing any DC-to-AC 100W inverter, such as this: Hope that helps! Please let us know if you have any other questions.

This question has received the maximum number of answers.
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found