1. Press the 'POWER' button to turn on your Soundfreaq. The indicator light will illuminate.
2. On your Soundfreaq, select Bluetooth using the 'SOURCE' button (not necessary on Sound Kick).
3. Press the 'PAIR' button on your Soundfreaq unit to put it into pairing mode. The indicator light will blink rapidly. If you hold the 'PAIR' button, the pairing process will be cancelled.
4. On your Mac, select the Apple icon in the upper left corner of the screen, then choose System Preferences from the drop down menu.
5. In System Preferences, select Bluetooth. Click the checkbox 'Show Bluetooth status in the menu bar' and then click the '+' in the bottom left to launch the Bluetooth Setup Assistant.
6. In the Bluetooth Setup Assistant, select your Soundfreaq from the list of devices (the type should be “Audio”) and click “Continue” and wait for the confirmation screen.
7. Click the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar at the top of the screen, select your Soundfreaq and then select “Use as Audio Device (Stereo)”. After a few seconds your audio will come out of your Soundfreaq. If not, try selecting “Use as Audio Device (Stereo)” again.