2. Select Bluetooth using the 'SOURCE' button on your Soundfreaq.
3. Press the 'PAIR' button on your Soundfreaq unit to put it into pairing mode. The indicator light will blink rapidly. If you hold the 'PAIR' button, the pairing process will be cancelled.
4. While your Soundfreaq is in pairing mode, select Home > Menu > Settings > Wireless & networks > Bluetooth settings on your Android device. Make sure that Bluetooth is on and that the two devices are within a 33' (10m) range.
5. Select 'Scan for devices.' Once your Android device detects your Soundfreaq and displays its name, select it from the list. Your Android device will say that your Soundfreaq is 'Connected to media audio' and your Soundfreaq indicator light will blink slowly, indicating that they are Paired and Connected.
6. Choose your audio, begin playback, and enjoy.